As you are already part of the Network, we would like to invite you to an Industry Update. It has been a while since you attended the GDER (Green Deal, ECO and Renewables) session and since then many changes within the industry have emerged, serving new opportunities.
The Gas Networks Industry Update continues to support small businesses and to keep them informed. This is a one day event with limited spaces, if you wish to attend please complete the application form.
Business Name (required)
Gas Safe Registration Number (required)
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Mobile (if different)
The Network Update 2014 covers the following:
• Green Deal
• Green Deal Home Improvement Fund
• Energy Company Obligation
• The Micro Generation Certification Scheme
• The Renewable Heat Incentive
• The Feed in Tariff
• Group Certification Scheme – The alternative to ACS
• EU Skills Gas Network
Please select the date and location for your training below, we will provide further details of the venue once we receive your completed form:
Milton Keynes : 17th July Cambridge: 24th July Southampton: 7th August Stockton on Tees: 14th August Cardiff: 4th September
By clicking to "Apply" your business agrees to the following terms:
• Please allow 2 weeks for your form to be processed. If you do not receive confirmation after 2 weeks, please get in touch immediately.
• The Gas Networks Industry Update is Government funded and limited spaces are available, by completing this application you agree to attend.
• If you are unable to attend training, QMSA must be informed at least 14 days before the training. If you fail to do so QMSA may, at their discretion, invoice your business for reasonable costs of the seat if they are unable to fill it and this could affect your business being able to access funding in the future.
I accept these terms