The Gas Networks Industry Update is aimed at developing small to medium installation businesses into new markets and preparing them to win work..
The package is fully funded via the EU Skills Network, whose goal is to support small to medium businesses into new areas of work and help create a network that enables small business to expand by providing real benefits, information and training, supporting the Governments initiatives to develop small independent businesses.
This is a one day event with limited spaces, if you wish to attend please complete the application form.
Business Name (required)
Gas Safe Registration Number (required)
Number of Operatives (required)
Type of work undertaken (required)
Address and postcode (required)
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Mobile (if different)
The Network Update 2014 covers the following:
• Green Deal
• Green Deal Home Improvement Fund
• Energy Company Obligation
• The Micro Generation Certification Scheme
• The Renewable Heat Incentive
• The Feed in Tariff
• Group Certification Scheme – The alternative to ACS
• EU Skills Gas Network
Please select the date and location for your training below, we will provide further details of the venue once we receive your completed form:
Milton Keynes : 16th July Cambridge: 23rd July Southampton: 6th August Stockton on Tees: 13th August Cardiff: 3rd September
By clicking to "Apply" your business agrees to the following terms:
• Please allow 2 weeks for your form to be processed. If you do not receive confirmation after 2 weeks, please get in touch immediately.
• The Gas Networks Industry Update is Government funded and limited spaces are available, by completing this application you agree to attend.
• If you are unable to attend training, QMSA must be informed at least 14 days before the training. If you fail to do so QMSA may, at their discretion, invoice your business for reasonable costs of the seat if they are unable to fill it and this could affect your business being able to access funding in the future.
I accept these terms