Group Certification Scheme Support
The revolutionary alternative to ACS, the Group Certification Scheme (GCS) for Gas.
QMSA have been involved with the scheme for some time now and have experience as the first support organisation to help businesses prepare for GCS approval.
The scheme itself will benefit your business in a number of ways:
- Manage and maintain the Gas competency within your business, meaning no down time, travel and assessment costs for undertaking ACS
- An alternative Route to Gas Safe Registration, saving time and money
- Ensures you meet the requirement to stay up to date with industry practices and standards, not just once every five years
- Improves your business processes and procedures
- Recognition for your business as independently assessed by a UKAS Accredited Certification Body. You can use this badge to promote your business and give customers and contract providers confidence.
- Operatives are recognised under your Certification, if they leave the business they will no longer be Gas Safe Registered and will have to take ACS outside of this or join another GCS business.
How can QMSA help?
We have many years experience preparing trade businesses and implementing management systems for approval under schemes such as CORGI Gas Certification, MCS, Green Deal PAS2030 and CPS, we even help the Certification Bodies that operate the schemes!
We support business from 1 – 1000+ employees and are aware that each business is different, we will find a solution to fits around your current situation and business needs and is will ensure it is the most affordable. We are confident we can save majority of businesses money and time over their existing ACS regime.
QMSA can provide simple management systems for smaller businesses, up to fully integrated systems to work compliment existing business systems
QMSA have a working relationship with all the GCS Certification Bodies, enabling more efficient management and cost savings for the Certification Process
Once your business achieve Certification, the support doesn’t stop there,we can provide as little or as much support as your business required inslcuing:
- Remote support
- Policy and procedure writing
- Internal training
- Industry Updates and guides